Ever think of getting involved in Lake Leadership? There are two seats open for elections on the May Ballot.
The election for Special Districts will be held May 21, 2013, for Devils Lake Water Improvement District, Positions 4 and 5 which are currently held by Brian Green and David Skirvin. Additional information can be found on the county’s website.
Parties interested in running for office can contact Dana Jenkins, Lincoln County Clerk at 541-265-4131 or cou[email protected] for more information or can visit the County Clerk’s website for elections. Here are some of the key days for the coming election.
- 1st day to file for office – February 11, 2013
- Last day to file for office – March 21, 2013
- Last day to file for Voters’ Pamphlet (candidates) – March 25, 2013
- Last day to file for Voters’ Pamphlet (arguments) – March 25, 2013
- Last day to file a measure – March 21, 2013
- Last day to file a measure argument – March 25, 2013
- Ballots mailed to military & overseas voters – April 5, 2013
- Ballots mailed to out-of-state voters – April 22, 2013
- Voter Registration Deadline – April 30, 2013
- Ballots mailed out – May 3, 2013
- Election Day – May 21, 2013
Individuals interested in running for public office need to file with the County Clerk’s office using the specified forms. Use to links below to download the appropriate forms.