If you’ve been on the lake the past few years you know we’ve moved beyond a parade with just a few lake residents taking a lap around the lake sporting patriotic decor.
Congratulations to each and every one of our DLNA members for the accomplishments we collectively contributed to in 2016 on Devils Lake.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Best recreational water quality in the past 4 years!
- Not one harmful algal bloom
- Fantastic 4th of July boat parade and fireworks show 3rd year!
- Many of our membership have rolled up their sleeves and serve on DLWID committees and continue to do so.
- Great combination annual meeting and potluck on the point. Thanks Mitch and Dana.
Other GREAT news:Read more
Please join us Saturday August 6th at 6:00 pm for our Seventh Annual Potluck on the Point. This year we are combining the Devils Lake Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting with the Potluck.
The DLNA Annual Meeting will begin at 5:00pm on the patio prior to the beginning of our potluck. Come share some great food and fun with your lakeside neighbors. The get together will be hosted by Mitch and Dana Moore at 2929 NE Loop Drive on Sand Point.
Plan to bring your favorite dish, appetizer, main dish or casserole and join us, with your neighbor and friends for an afternoon of fun. Be sure to mark your calendar today!
The third Annual Meeting of the Devils Lake Neighborhood Association (DLNA) will be held at 5:00pm, on Saturday, August 6th, 2016, on the patio prior to the beginning of this year’s Potluck on the Point. The meeting location is at Mitch and Dana Moore’s at 2929 NE Loop Drive on Sand Point.
Come join us and your neighbors for the following purposes:
- A presentation on the activities of the DLNA.
- Review July 3rd Boat Parade and Fireworks Display.
- Discuss New Tax Exempt Status.
- Presentation of Association Financials .
- Open forum to allow neighbors to set the agenda for the DLNA.
- Draft a list of goals for the year ahead.
- Adjourn to Potluck on the Point.
Please mark your calendar and attend this important meeting. It is a great chance to meet your neighbors and shape the neighborhood’s future and this year the added bonus of a great dinner as well! Check our website at dlakeoregon.com for more details.